5 Bryant Park
New York, NY, 10018
Provide administrative support to the EVP, Media, Tech & Data and EVP, Talent, Equity & Inclusion with a range of tasks that assist in achieving the organization’s goals and objectives. Perform job responsibilities at the highest level of professionalism in dealings with all levels of staff and management, internally and externally.
Qualities that will help you thrive in this role:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Competency to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and complete discretion
- Plan and manage comprehensive travel arrangements including, but not limited to, coordinating car service, flight/rail/car rental arrangements, hotel accommodations, taxis, meal reservations, visa information, and other details of travel. Ensure understanding and application of travel preferences, airline/hotel program memberships and ensure cost effective travel.
- Monitor a high volume of email to help manage responses and forward requests/inquiries to appropriate staff, etc., ensuring supervisors are informed of status and completion.
- Support needs with preparation and coordination of presentations.
- Establish and maintain electronic files, including up-to-date contact information from incoming email and business cards, etc.
- Prepare and code accurate expense reports via supervisors’ AmEx expense accounts submitted in a timely manner and in accordance with T&E policy.
- Maintain records of approved expense reports and receipts to ensure accurate reimbursements.
- Assist with the coordination and logistics regarding committee meetings and webinars with invites, compilation of agenda items and speakers, logistics arrangements, distribution of materials, etc.
- Provide support for annual conferences and events.
- Provide relief reception coverage on a regular basis as well as when urgently needed (when in office as needed).
- Liaise with internal & external executive and administrative assistants on various projects and tasks, collaborate and provide back-up help, if possible.
Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- Minimum seven years’ experience in fast-paced support/administrative position
- Maintain a work ethic that mirrors organization’s culture and values
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Exercise sound judgment when dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player
- Strong track record of common sense, tact, and patience
- Adaptable and open to ongoing change
- Respectful and professional at all times
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Earns the trust of C-suite staff and members
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using Google Workspace (e.g. Gmail)
- Experience with database management system
- Tech savvy, can easily navigate booking & reservation systems
About the 4A’s
The 4A’s was established in 1917 to promote, advance, and defend the interests of our member agencies, employees, and the advertising and marketing industries overall. We empower our members to drive commerce, spark connections, and shape culture through infinite creativity. With a focus on advocacy, talent, and the value of creativity and technology to drive business growth and cultural change, the organization serves 600+ member agencies across 1,200 offices, which help direct more than 85% of total U.S. advertising spend.
The 4A’s includes the 4A’s Benefits division, which insures more than 160,000 employees; the government relations team, who advocate for policies to support the industry; and the 4A’s Foundation, which advocates for and connects multicultural talent to the marketing industry by fostering a culture of curiosity, creativity, and craft to fuel a more equitable future for the industry.
4A’s is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel policies are applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.