The Ford Motor Company explores societal shifts expected to influence consumers, brands, and the transportation business in the year ahead.
This year’s trend report examines how consumers are adapting to life during the pandemic and highlights the coping mechanisms and resilience that are on display worldwide.
Top trends for 2021 include:
- Pressure points, including increased feelings of stress and being overwhelmed
- New ways to escape the ordinary
- Need for companionship and a sense of family
- Brands stepping up on inequality and inequity
- Transformation in how we buy
- Traffic detour
- Sustaining sustainability.