Next up on Mower’s Webinar Series: Supercharging Paid Social Media
NEW YORK – May 21, 2020
Webinar #2: Supercharging Paid Social Media When: Wed, May 27th at 1pm
Join Matt Babiarz, Senior Digital Strategist, and Kristalyn Mumaw, Paid Search & Paid Social Strategist, for insight on:
- New types of advertising for social media
- Missed advertising opportunities on Facebook
- Discovering who your Facebook audience really is and how to harness their attention.
Those interested in participating can sign up here.
Other upcoming webinars include:
- Webinar #3: 10 Ways Success Planning Drives Efficiency
When: Wed, June 10th at 1pm
- Webinar #4: How Good Insights Make Great Creative
When: Wed, June 24th at 1pm
*Please note sign-up is only available for webinar #2, Supercharging Paid Social Media. All other sign-ups will be available via mower.com soon.
Mower is a digitally integrated independent marketing, advertising and public relations agency with professionals in New York City, Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, N.C., Cincinnati, and Buffalo, Rochester, Albany and Syracuse N.Y. Mower delivers strategic insights, digital solutions, smart creative and award-winning results to clients in a wide range of industries. It is the only full-service agency ranked in AdAge, B2B Marketing, PRWeek and Chief Marketer and is part of two global agency networks—thenetworkone and IPREX—as well as the 4A’s.