Have you faced your health-insurance renewal each year feeling you have little control, limited claims information or transparency, and a lack of options for your next policy year? Are you seeking a long-term solution to these issues?
If your employee group size is more than 100 eligible lives (or slightly fewer anywhere outside New York State or California), then it’s time to explore a solution that can free you from the cycle of shifting or absorbing cost, increasing spending, or reducing benefits.
Two May webinars will explore the Captive Medical Insurance Program for 2021 and the ways the plan could help your agency.
4A’s Benefits has partnered with Innovative Captive Strategies to make the Quest Captive available to 4A’s members whose annual medical premium alone is at least $750,000. Quest Captive has had excellent performance since its 2014 launch.
By joining an established group with 40 employers and more than 5,000 employee participants, you will enjoy benefits that aren’t available through free-standing self-insured or fully insured plans:
- Opportunity to win back part of your reinsurance cost
- Opportunity to share in a Captive dividend
- Potential to reduce the impact of market cost escalation over the long term
- Ability to reduce cost risk by spreading large-claim risk over a large employer group
- Advantage with high-risk claims management producing measurable savings
- Savings with a coalition of 2 million members returning all pharma rebates to you
Register for either webinar presentation:
If you can’t attend either session, please contact Elyse Congdon ([email protected] or 704-594-6277) to request a webinar recording.