4A’s Benefits is proud to announce the launch of a Production Wrap-Up Insurance Program through our brokerage partner, DeWitt Stern. The 4A’s Wrap-Up program replaces insurance provided by both third-party and in-house production companies.
Two October webinars will outline this expanded coverage and provide examples of covered claims events and ease of job declaration.
Attendees will learn more about:
- Broader coverage, including cast and broad form extra expense: categories not generally carried by production companies.
- Continuity of coverage (principal through post): consistent and continuous coverage through the entire production process, reducing the likelihood of uncovered claims.
- Higher limits than those generally carried by any production company
- Cost reduction: 30% to 40% lower cost than production company rates
- Better claims control: claims are promptly managed by an in-house team
- Few to no deductibles: 99% of the coverage provided in this program has no deductible (first dollar coverage), unlike policies carried by production companies
- Focused expertise and streamlined process to declare jobs and obtain coverage
Register for either webinar presentation:
If you can’t attend either session, please contact Elyse Congdon (by email, or call 704-594-6277) to request a webinar recording.