New York, NY – August 19, 2015 – (PRNewswire) – The 4A’s, the leading trade association representing the advertising agency business, today announced a roster of notable speakers who will participate in its second annual [email protected] Conference. The event will take place during Advertising Week in New York City, September 29–30, 2015.
The two-day conference will feature panel discussions, keynote speakers and workshops with industry leaders who will debate the state of talent in the industry and the best practices to keep pace with the global workforce and marketplace. The focus this year will be on how technology, social media and data are now impacting all aspects of talent for both marketers and agencies.
- Wendy Clark, president, Sparkling Brands and strategic marketing, Coca-Cola, will provide an inside perspective on business, agency talent and the future
- Marc Strachan, vice president of premise strategy and multicultural marketing, Diageo, North America, will discuss how clients are looking at ROI, agency relationships and the impact on talent
- Stephanie Redish Hofmann, director, agency development, Google | WPP, will spearhead a conversation about how we can learn from agency partners’ approaches to talent strategies
- Maxine Williams, global director, diversity, Facebook, will lead a dialogue about driving talent innovation in times of scarcity by finding new talent sources
- Dana Anderson, chief marketing officer, Mondelēz, will share insights into successful cultural practices that shape talent
The event will also feature a special interactive work session as part of the Competitive Edge Series. Titled “A Master Class in Unconscious Bias,” this session will examine the science and proven impact of unconscious bias in the workplace. Attendees will explore new strategies to attract diverse talent and ignite a culture of inclusion and engagement by increasing objective decision-making capacity. The panel will feature Leslie Traub, chair and chief consulting officer, Cook Ross, Inc., Carter Murray, global CEO, FCB and Maxine Williams, global director of diversity, Facebook.
“Last year’s inaugural [email protected] conference showed us that advertising and media agency leaders are searching for new strategies to enable greater talent attraction and retention,” said Singleton Beato, executive vice president of talent and diversity at the 4A’s. “At this year’s conference, we aim to elevate the strategic people and culture conversation among industry leaders and top marketers to explore issues we all face around competing for and nurturing the talent that we need to sustain our business. We look forward to lively and provocative discussions on the state of talent and best practices we can adopt to make advertising an industry of choice for top talent.”
The conference will take place at Convene at 730 Third Avenue (between 45th and 46th Streets). Registration and ticket purchase is required for all attendees.
For further details and full panel information, please visit: talent2030.aaaa.org.
About [email protected]
[email protected] is a comprehensive leadership conference designed to engage industry leaders and experts in advertising, media and communications. In its second year, the conference will offer senior executives responsible for all aspects of talent an opportunity to engage with industry leaders and experts in a candid conversation about the state of talent. Additional information can be found at talent2030.aaaa.org. Follow the conversation: #4AsTalent2030
About the 4A’s
The 4A’s is the catalyst for bringing together the right people in the right place at the right time to address the advertising industry’s most critical business issues. We provide leadership, advocacy, guidance and community to our members and the industry at large, with proprietary access to the people, information and tools needed to make smarter management decisions. Our mission is to help agencies become more successful.