The Culture Lab, a think tank of member agency Alma in Coconut Grove, Fla., has released its Quarterly Cultural Digest with its first look at the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on multicultural consumer groups in the U.S.
“Even amidst a pandemic, at Alma we look at the world through the only lens we know how: culture,” the report states. “During a time when supporting one another is the only path forward, it becomes even more important to understand and empathize with all of the different people trying to coexist and thrive at a time unlike any other.”
- Minorities Band Together Against COVID-19 Racism
- #WFH – A Luxury for Minoriites
- COVID-19 Reveals Information Gaps and Cultural Divides
- Young Latinx #StayHome4Abuelos
- Cultural-isms and Optimism Shining Through Tough Times
Find the full report here.
Download Alma Culture Lab Q1 2020 Quarterly Cultural Digest + First Look COVID-19 Impact