To All 4A’s Community members,
Please join the 4A’s on Wednesday February 3rd @ 3PM EDT for our Webinar entitled – Your Business Continuity Plan: COVID-19 Shattered It. What You Must Do Now for Your Next Business Interruption.
The virus forced agencies to re-engineer their Business Continuity Plans on the fly. Now is the time to reassess your Business Continuity Plans to incorporate all changes to date and modernize them to address all future business interruptions, not just pandemics.
Please view this three minute Video Trailer to give you a synopsis of what we will be discussing as well as meet our Speaker Bo Mitchell, President of 911 Consulting.
Please register in advance for this webinar using the below link :
When: Feb 3, 2021 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This webinar will discuss the steps you must take now to be ready for your next business interruption including the following questions:
1. Have you conducted a comprehensive threat assessment to your business in the last 12 months? If so, did it include business interruptions like cybersecurity, and all other types of emergencies?
2. Do you know the differences between Business Continuity, Emergency Action, Disaster Recovery and Pandemic Plans?
3. Relating to these, are you aware of your core management responsibility under law and your legal exposure to your planning for these situations?
4. Do you know which of these plans require employee training? And if so, are you legally compliant today?
5. Do you know what Command, Control and Communications are?
6. What is your duty of care with respect to your Board of Directors? Employees? Clients? Prospects?
7. Are you aware of what should be included in a Crisis Communications Plan (CCP)? Do you have one in place?
8. Have you considered the costs and effects of failure to comply with prudent planning in these areas?
Bo Mitchell, President, 911 Consulting
Bo Mitchell was Police Commissioner of Wilton, CT for 16 years. He retired to found 911 Consulting which creates emergency, disaster recovery, business continuity, crisis communications and pandemic plans, plus training and exercises for organizations like GE HQ, MasterCard HQ, Hyatt HQ; 12 Associations including AGA, APA, ATA, AIR, IFMA, WEA; 13 media companies; 56 high rises nationwide including 19 in NYC, plus 31 campuses. He serves clients headquartered from Boston to LA working in their facilities from London to San Francisco. Bo has earned 22 certifications in homeland security, emergency management, disaster recovery, business continuity, safety, and security. He also serves as an expert in landmark court cases nationally.
Bo Mitchell, 911 Consulting, (203) 563-9999
Thank you for registering and we look forward to your attendance at the webinar on February 3rd.