LinkedIn reached out to CEOs, academics, economists, and other thinkers to predict 20 trends that will be big in 2020.
- Workplace trends including time as the new perk, increased openness of mental health, ability to focus becomes an important skill, and questioning the value of work itself
- Streaming wars will suffer the first casualties
- Climate change
- Asian economies will dominate
- The meaning of meat will be hashed out
- Facial recognition will grow ubiquitous and be hotly debated
- The world will confront a global nursing shortage.