Kampgrounds of America detail the camping habits and preferences of North American campers in its annual report. This year’s report focuses on the impact of COVID-19, finding that camping is well positioned to rebound earlier than other types of travel.
Once people feel comfortable to travel again, camping provides access to the outdoors (after staying home for so long!), is affordable, and is easier to practice social distancing.
Topics covered include:
- State of camping and rise of interest post-COVID
- Travel plans for 2020, as well as safest types of travel
- Ways camping will be different
- Importance of private bathrooms
- Increased interest in RV ownership.