The ANA-4A’s Joint Policy Committee (JPC) is pleased to announce that the membership of the Screen Actors Guild—American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) have voted affirmatively to ratify the new 2013-2016 Commercials Contracts. Overall, the membership of SAG-AFTRA voted 96.21 percent in favor of the new agreements. These contracts are a result of the successful collective bargaining negotiations recently concluded between SAG-AFTRA and the JPC on behalf of the advertising industry.
As a reminder, the effective date for any retroactive payments due to performers for compensation under these contracts as well as implementation of new working conditions and other non-economic provisions is no later than June 30, 2013.
As the next step in the process, new 2013–2016 Compensation Rate Sheets, Tables and other supplemental rate-based materials have been drafted, verified and agreed to by the industry and the union.
The documents include:
SAG-AFTRA Radio Recorded Commercials Contract 2013–2016:
SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract 2013–2016:
- Main Rates
- Miscellaneous Rates
- Class A Program Rates–Full Rates
- Class A Program Rates:10/:15 Discount
- Late Night Waiver Rates
- Cable Use Payment Structure Rates
- Local Cable Agreement
- Cable Network Unit Values
- Wild Spot Market Unit Weights
- Wild Spot Payment Tables A, B, C, D, E
- Wild Spot Market Unit Weights–Spanish
- New: Schedule C-Spanish Language: Wild Spot Payment Table F