With Congress promising a new allocation of billions of new dollars to the Small Business Administration (SBA)’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), many agencies are poised to start receiving these lifeline funds.
For agencies that received their funding in the first round, the PPP loans have provided some much-needed breathing space. It’s also raised a multitude of questions. As the PPP loans have no true precedent, many agencies have been left scrambling trying to answer thorny questions about record-keeping, tax implications, forgiveness calculations, and much more.
In this webinar, participants explore what’s happening in Washington, discuss updates and clarifications to regulations covering the PPP loans, and walk through agencies’ recurring questions.
- Allyson Baker, Partner, Venable LLP
- Meredith Boylan, Partner, Venable LLP
- Arthur Cirulnick, Partner, Venable LLP
- Alison Pepper, SVP–Government Relations, 4A’s
- Mollie Rosen, EVP–Member Engagement & Development, 4A’s
Find the most recent guidance/FAQ’s from the SBA on the Payroll Protection Program here