The reopening of businesses in the aftermath of the first widespread mass pandemic in over 100 years raises a number of difficult questions for agencies, including:
- Whose guidelines regarding reopening should I be following? The CDC? The state? The city? The building management?
- What are the early predictions of how this could impact my group health insurance coverage or premiums?
- Will there be a federal liability statute to protect employers?
- How do federal statutes like EEOC and OSHA impact my reopening?
- What are the best practices being adopted by other businesses when reopening to ensure employees are comfortable in returning to work?
While we can’t promise we have all the answers to many of the difficult questions being raised by reopening, we can promise an insightful, in-depth discussion with experts on hand to guide your agency through how to approach these issues as you think about reopening.
|Michael Grant, Senior Risk Control Consultant, USI Insurance Services|
Steve Schantz, VP–Employee Benefits, Risk Strategies
|Mollie Rosen, EVP–Member Engagement & Development, 4A’s|