Please Note: Unless otherwise stated, all webinars are scheduled in Eastern Time.
Mirren’s latest client-side research is in. There are more changes ahead for the agency industry. Join Brent Hodgins of Mirren Business Development as he discusses how clients are shifting to a greater focus on technology, data, insights and business performance.
Due to management consulting, marketing tech and data firms increasing their share of the marketing budget, clients now have more options. But within this change, there are numerous new opportunities for agencies and important new revenue possibilities.
In this session, you will learn the key drivers of agency selection to ensure you stay ahead of – and capitalize on – the coming changes. Bring your entire management team to this 90-minute session that will completely shift the way you look at your agency’s business planning.
What You Will Learn:
This session will address how these client trends impact your business, organic growth and new business planning.
- What has changed the most in the accountability of marketing chiefs, and how will this impact agencies?
- How are the management consulting, marketing tech and data firms planning their attack?
- What role will these firms play in the marketing mix? Will there still be room for agencies?
- Which agency services will be in greatest demand over the next 12 months?
- Are agencies expected to correlate their work-to-business outcomes as effectively as the consulting firms?
- According to clients, what types of agencies will prevail?
- As it relates to competitive reviews and RFPs, will “client bad behavior” continue?
- What are the implications of the growing battle between client-side marketing and procurement?
Expect to leave this session with new insights and next steps you can apply to begin improving your agency’s growth.
Who Should Attend:
- Agency CEOs
- Senior management
- Account management
- New business teams
- Those playing a key role in the growth of the agency
About the Webinar Series Leader:
Brent Hodgins is the Managing Partner at Mirren, a firm that specializes in advanced new business training for agencies. Each year, more than 700 agencies participate in Mirren’s training programs, conferences and webinars.Brent has trained CEOs and their management teams in every major region around the world. His approach to converting business is down to a science – strategic and methodical – but often contrarian. In fact, he believes agencies have no choice but to break many of the rules for new business and organic growth, as the process is purposely designed by clients to commoditize agencies. Brent built his career in the agency business working at Leo Burnett, TBWA and Wieden+Kennedy.
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0742